Greetings from Denken Solutions, Inc.
We have an immediate requirement for Salesforce Developer/Admin in Playa Vista, CA. If you are interested, kindly share your updated resume.
Role: Salesforce Lightning Specialist
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Duration: 6+ months with potential long term extension
Replacement of existing application with Salesforce
A new Salesforce Lightning application replacing an existing client/server workflow management tool.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform primarily using declarative tools and custom development as needed to build the application based on the client requirements.
- Communicate any Salesforce restrictions and platform enhancements to the team.
- Develop integration solutions using SOAP/REST APIs, web services, XML, JSON.
- Perform unit testing and implement bug/defect fixes.
- Deploy scheduled builds via established platform-specific tools (ANT, changesets, etc.).
- Convert data from the existing applications into the new Salesforce application being developed.
- Showcase completed features to the development team.
- Participate in code review.
- Interact with other Technology teams throughout the application lifecycle
At least 5 years of proven application development experience using the following but not limited to:
- Salesforce Lightning
- Lightning Components
- Salesforce Admin Skills (Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Groups, Queues)
- Salesforce Automation Tools
- Apex (classes, triggers)
- SOQL, SOSL
At least 2-3 years of experience in designing and developing Integration Solutions using Web Service APIs, REST/SOAP APIs, XML, JSON
Proficient with the use of data loader for data conversion
Proficient with Visual Studio Code IDE
Experience with Agile/Scrum
Strong unit testing and attention to detail
Resourceful and creative in coming up with solutions as a result of Salesforce limitations
Nice to Have Technical Skills
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Salesforce DX
- DevOps experience (GitHub)
- Salesforce Reporting