Role: Business Analyst P&C (Insurance)
Location: St Petersburg Florida
· 7-10 years of experience as Business Analyst
· 5+ years of experience in P&C Insurance including current project for US customer
· Expertise in requirement analysis, gathering, documentation.
· Experience in requirement gathering of Integrated systems with Policy Admin system
· Desired: very good knowledge of Broker submission flow and Policy forms e.g. Accord, Loss Run, SOV etc.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience writing business requirements and functional specs
· Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC
· Experience with UI/design specs/wireframes
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
· Waterfall and Agile business analysis experience desired.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and documenting business requirements.
· Responsible for planning and producing effective artifacts to represent business requirements.
· Responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recommending potential solution options.
· Formulates and defines system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes