• Knowledge of SharePoint Designer, modeling tools (Visio, Rational or equivalent).
• Expertise in SharePoint Architecture and Taxonomy (i.e., farm topology; managed paths; site collections; sites, etc. and/or Metadata, Content Management, Teamwork, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Active Directory)
• Understand the development implementation life cycle: requirements analysis, gap analysis, application configuration, functional specifications, legacy system integration, reporting functions/components, product enhancement/support
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Experience in creating functional, easy-to-use interfaces
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 or later, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and workflows