*Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, create, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications, specialized utility programs.
- Analyze lottery needs and develop software solutions, optimizing operational efficiency and efficacy.
- Support and install software applications.
- Participate, support, develop testing, review, analysis, and certification of software.
- Responsible for the development, design, coding, and testing of proprietary lottery industry software.
- Support the development, testing and debugging of software.
- Develop, code, and debug test software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract