Job Title – Informatica Developer
- Informatica 9.6 & 10, Teradata 14 ,15 & 16.
- Teradata utilities such as TPT, Fastload, MLoad and BTEQ Scripting.
- Data optimization skills for Informatica queries.
- Unix or Linux shell scripting for scheduling and automation Process.
- Knowledge in ControlM Job Scheduler.
Experience Required 6-8
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- The scope for Developer (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Developer (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
- As a senior developer, need to be a leader for others on the team that are more junior.
- Help with data design and make sure junior offshore developers are adhering to that design and will have to review the junior developers code.
- Become the Data SME for the business and learn all of their data sets and communicate with the business along with the SR. BA to understand project needs.
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects