Job Description :
As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches in mobile and web-based applications.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
Our ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
You will be working along-side other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Support comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in Mobile or Web software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus