- BS in Computer Science, CIS, Math, or similar (MS is preferred).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile project. Must be familiar with all the ceremonies and also to know / practice what an agile developer is responsible for.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Java software developer working with core java, knowledge of libraries like Spring, worked with Spring Batch, experience with Java 7 and knowledge of Java 8, Angular
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL. Should be comfortable to read and rewrite existing queries, know PL/SQL, can create / modify views, store procedures, packages, types, etc.
- Experience using test-driven development with JUnit and mock objects.
- Understanding of release planning, testing cycles, ITIL change management.
- Familiarity with software version control, issue management.
- 1+ years of experience doing behavior-driven development, e.g. with Concordion. Proven experience with any tool that helps BDD.
- 3+ years of experience with AutoSys, shell scripting, Linux. Comfortable using JIL language, creating Calendars. Able to manage around Linux to get files, copy, get logs, use SSH
- Experience with trading data and working in financial markets,
- Experience working with app servers like WebLogic, jBoss or similar. Able to configure a private instance for personal development. Able to troubleshoot basic issues
- Experience working with Spring Batch.
- Experience with Release Management and Version Control systems (GIT).
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, preferably RedHat Ansible. Experience using any tool like cruise control, Hudson, Jenkins, Ansible. Able to configure it. Troubleshoot issue. Internal knowledge of how Maven works to build. Creating ANT scripts for build / deploy
Must be able to demonstrate these skills:
1.) Test Driven Development
2.) Should be able to work as a team and also independently / unsupervised
Knowledge of GBAM Business Control processes; Agile Scrum experience with strong development and communications skills.
Scrum Master certification is a plus.
Demonstrable experience in legacy transformation projects.
Experience with Java 8.